Friday, August 3, 2012

Purple Mountain Majesties

I typically don't write about our time traveling in the car because, quite honestly, it's not that exciting.  Typically, the kids watch movies or read, Dave and I chat, listen to music or talk radio and four hours seems like nothing to us these days.  This day was worthy of documenting though because we traveled from Tennessee across the mountains through Ashville and down into Georgia.  It was one of the most visually breathtaking drives we've experienced.  The mountains and valleys were stunning and somewhere I hope to explore in the not too distant future.  Our hope is to make Ashville a stopping point on our next trip back to PA.  It's about half way between where we are staying in Florida and York.  From those I've talked to about the area I haven't heard many negatives.  I am truly looking forward to coming back this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment