Sunday, March 25, 2012

First Stop Myrtle Beach, SC

Hi this is Lauryl.  We just got back from an amazing adventure, but first let me tell you about when we got here.  My job was to help stabilize the camper while we set up.  I work very close with my dad.  We put out the new mat from Granddad and Grandmom and we put up the awning.  Unfortunately it started raining so we were stuck inside for awhile.  Right before dark, my mom and I went for a walk.  We found the beach!!!!  It was only a short walk from our site.  Momma and I walked along the beach to the fishing pier.  I think Camden's going to love that!  We watched the sun go down and we said we would come back in the morning to take a run and watch it rise.

This morning, momma got me up real early to head to the beach.  We took Dempsey with us.  It was amazing and very beautiful.  We walked and ran along the beach toward the fancy hotels.  It was cool.  After awhile we turned to head back and we had breakfast on a blanket we brought.

On our way back mom took my picture hugging a palm tree. Can't wait too see what else we do today.

1 comment:

  1. I have a photo of myself hugging a palm tree from when I was even younger than you are now! (It's still one of my favorites.)

    Thanks for writing about your trip!

    ReplyDelete