Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow Day

Got up early this morning to a warm camper even though there was snow on the ground. We set up two space heaters just in case the propane ran out during the night. It was so cozy and felt truly like home. I was so anticipating a hot cup of coffee and my Maple Donut from Market as I watched the morning news. Sadly, as my sweet java began brewing so did the over exhausted fuse and I was left without power, heat or coffee.

Thanks to my amazingly patient husband and a trip to the breaker, I was back in business less two space heaters.

So these are the things we are learning about life in a camper thus far. There are definitely new challenges, but I must say that I am loving the adventure of it all and we haven't even hit the road yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment